Write Source 3
- My best birthday
- My favorite family story
- Magic tricks I can do
- Amazing facts I know
- The best house pets
- Activities for outdoor fun
- What I like about where I live
- A place I’d like to visit
- A sport I’m good at
- Things I’d like to change
- Book characters I’d like to meet
- Things that are hard to believe
- Funny things my pet has done
- The weirdest house pets
- Activities for indoor fun
- A helpful person I’ve met
- A great place to go
- Having fun at school
- More topics.
Student ModelsBack To Top
- Personal Writing (3)
- Personal Narrative: The Sled Run
- Personal Narrative: The Funny Dance
- Friendly Letter: Dear Ms. Nathan
The “Multimedia Reports” chapter of this book shows how to prepare a multimedia presentation. The following presentation is based on the storyboard in that chapter. To play these files on your computer, you will need the PowerPoint program (Windows or Mac) or the PowerPoint Viewer (Windows only).
For your convenience, we have also provided a link to a Web slide-show version of each presentation or report (without sound or slide transitions).
Download the “Mercury” presentation to your computer.
Launch the Web slide-show version.